PURCHASER’S DECLARATION AND STATEMENT OF FACT
I, the purchaser of the Masters Copyrights LLC trust book(s), declare that I have purchased the trust book(s) for my own personal private reasons, which have not been disclosed to Masters Copyrights LLC (including but not limited to its employees, agents, distributors, associates, shareholders, members, officers, directors, and trustees, or any of its affiliated entities) (hereinafter “MC LLC”). I further acknowledge that there are certain risks inherent in the operation and use of the trust book(s). I, the purchaser, warrant and represent that I alone (or with the assistance of independent counsel / accountant or advisor of my choosing), to the complete exclusion of MC LLC, have unilaterally determined how to structure (designate settlor, trustee, beneficiary, etc.) and endow the trust. I, the purchaser, assume all risks with respect to how I structure (designate settlor, trustee, beneficiary, etc.), endow the trust and utilize the trust book(s) that I have purchased. As additional consideration for the purchase and sale of the trust book(s), I hereby indemnify and hold harmless MC LLC from any claims or causes of action, at law or in equity, statutory or under the common law, without limitation, asserted or arising as a result of, or in connection with, the purchase and sale of the trust book(s), and the structure, use, and operation of the trust created with the trust book. Purchaser has the right to cancel this transaction and receive a full refund if written request is provided to MC LLC within three business days from the date of this transaction.
MASTERS COPYRIGHTS LLC TERMS OF SERVICE AND DISCLAIMER
- Legal Disclaimer. www.masterstrust.com and www.masterstrusts.com (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Site”) provides information over the internet. This Site is neither a law firm nor an accounting firm and does not provide legal or accounting advice with respect to the transaction you may be contemplating for utilization of a trust book. Neither the Site nor Masters Copyrights LLC (including but not limited to its employees, agents, distributors, associates, shareholders, members, officers, directors, and trustees, and any of its affiliated individuals or entities, hereinafter “MC LLC”), are acting as your attorney, accountant, or financial/tax advisor. The information contained in the Site should not be construed as legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice.
The Site and MC LLC (hereinafter, collectively as “MTMC”) is not providing and does not and will not provide any legal, accounting, financial, or tax advice, nor in any way act or will act as the attorney, accountant, financial advisor, or tax advisor for any visitor or user of this Site or a Purchaser (and/or any trustees, beneficiaries, grantors, settlors, or trust protectors; hereinafter collectively referred to as “Purchaser”) of any trust created by, through or under the use of a trust book purchased from MC LLC.
MC LLC makes available for purchase a copyrighted book with a right to a single use of a Copyrighted Master’s Spendthrift Trust as selected by Purchaser (hereinafter “Product”) and does not sell or provide legal services or its Product as a sale of, or in connection with, legal services. The amount that is paid to MC LLC is for the purchase of the Product only. MC LLC has not provided any reviews, preparations, compilations, filings or any or other legal, accounting, or tax services that may be required to utilize the Product that may be purchased.
MTMC strongly suggests that Purchaser contact an attorney for legal advice, an accountant for accounting advice, and such other financial or tax advisor customarily consulted when in engaging in complex legal and financial transactions, regarding the purchase, structure, and utilization of any Product purchased from MC LLC.
- No Warranty. THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS, DOCUMENTS OR FORMS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MTMC EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. MTMC MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SITE OR THE PRODUCT(S) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE PRODUCT(S) WILL BE AVAILABLE ON A TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR FREE, OR SECURE BASIS; (C) ANY RESULTS FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR PRODUCT(S) WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) ANY PRODUCT PURCHASED WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. ANY PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE SO AT PURCHASER’S OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- Limitation of Liability and Indemnification. EXCEPT AS PROHIBITED BY LAW, YOU WILL HOLD MTMC HARMLESS FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR STATUTORY DAMAGES, HOWEVER IT ARISES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND ALL RELATED COSTS AND EXPENSES OF LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION, OR AT TRIAL OR ON APPEAL, IF ANY, WHETHER OR NOT LITIGATION OR ARBITRATION IS INSTITUTED), WHETHER IN AN ACTION AT LAW OR IN EQUITY, UNDER STATUTE, REGULATION, OR COMMON LAW ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PURCHASE OF ANY TRUST BOOK HEREUNDER. IF FOR ANY REASON THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION IS FOUND TO BE UNENFORCEABLE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, MTMC’S LIABILITY IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICES PURCHASED HEREUNDER, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW. AND UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MTMC BE LIABLE OR SUBJECT TO AN AWARD FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW.
- Force Majeure. MTMC shall not be considered in breach of or default under these Terms of Service or any contract with purchaser, and shall not be liable to purchaser for any cessation, interruption, or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm, lightning, drought, landslide, hurricane, cyclone, typhoon, tornado, natural disaster, act of God or a public enemy, epidemic, famine or plague, action of a court or public authority, change in law, explosion, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labor strike, lockout, boycott or similar event beyond our reasonable control, whether foreseen or unforeseen (each a “Force Majeure Event”). If a Force Majeure Event continues for more than 60 days in the aggregate, MTMC may immediately terminate these Terms of Service and shall have no liability to you for or as a result of any such termination.
- Right to Refuse. Purchaser acknowledges that MTMC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
- If, prior to or during the purchase of Product, Purchaser believe that MTMC has provided Purchaser with any legal or accounting advice, opinion or recommendation about Purchaser’s legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of Product or strategies, or the structuring and utilization of any trust created for use with a Product purchased hereunder, Purchaser agrees not to proceed with this purchase or otherwise rescind / cancel this purchase within three business day. If Purchaser proceeds with the purchase of a Product thereafter, Purchaser agrees it is doing so without regard to any such legal or accounting advice, opinion or recommendation about Purchaser’s legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of trust book(s) or strategies, or the structuring and utilization of any trust created for use with a Product purchased hereunder, allegedly provided to Purchaser.
- PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT MTMC IS ACTING SOLELY IN THE CAPACITY OF A SCRIVENER WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION PURCHASER HAS PROVIDED FOR CREATION OF THE FINAL TRUST BOOK PURCHASED. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES AND AGREES THAT MTMC IS RELYING UPON THE SPELING AND ACCURACY OF THE NAMES, ADDRESSES, CAPACITIES, DATES AND OTHER INFORMATION PROVIDED BY PURCHASER FOR INCLUSION IN THE FINAL TRUST BOOK. PURCHASER AGREES TO PROOF READ THE FINAL TRUST BOOK FOR ACCURACY OF THE PURCHASER’S SUPPLIED INFORMATION SET FORTH IN THE FINAL TRUST BOOK AND ACCEPTS THE FINAL TRUST BOOK “AS IS” UNLESS PURCHASER PROMPTLY NOTIFIES MTMC OF ANY ERRORS OR INACCURACIES FOR MTMC TO CORRECT.
- Remedies. The remedies set forth herein are exclusive.
- Choice of Law. This Terms of Service shall be interpreted and enforce in accordance with the law of the State of Texas. To the extent a conflict of law analysis becomes necessary, Texas law shall be applied.
- Jurisdiction and Venue. Any suit or other legal proceeding brought with respect to any transaction or contemplated transaction from visiting www.masterstrust.com or purchasing or contemplating the purchase of a trust book from MC LLC shall only be brought exclusively in the State or Federal courts of Harris County, Texas.
- Binding on Successors. This Terms of Service and Disclaimer shall be binding upon all visitors to the Site and all Purchasers, together with their successors and assigns.
- Entire Agreement. The Terms of Service and Disclaimer contained on this Site are the sole terms applicable hereunder. No prior or contemporaneous representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, oral, written, or otherwise, between MTMC and any visitor to this site or Purchaser or prospective purchaser of a trust book, shall be of any force or effect.
By proceeding with the purchase, Purchaser agrees to these Terms of Service.